This is an overview of the various controls in the framework.
- Stuff you need to know to get this to work.
- A list of common features across all controls.
- How JQuery and Prototype (as of current) are supported.
Stable Band of Controls
These controls are in the stable quality of AJAX components.
DOM support, and much more.
- ButtonEnabledExtender - An AJAX extender that targets a button and another control, disabling or enabling the other control whenever the
button is clicked.
- ButtonVisibilityExtender - An AJAX extender that targets a button and another control, hiding or showing the other control whenever the
button is clicked.
- ButtonList - A list of
Button controls that enable toggling of visibility, showing and hiding buttons using a visibility group, and other settings.
- Check - A checkbox-based control, which will use images.
- CalculatedFieldExtender - An extender that targets a control to use for a summing operation (like fields in an account ledger).
- CalculatorExtender - Not yet working - Works like the CalculatorView, but is an extender so it targets another control.
- CalculatorView - The view for the summary for the calculations; all calculated field extenders have their values summed and displayed in the calculator
- DragDropPanel - An AJAX control that uses JQuery to implement drag and drop features all right within the control. No need to call anything manually.
- HiddenField - A normal hidden field, though it provides a client-side API. The key to this control is the HiddenFieldManager control.
- HiddenFieldManager - The HiddenFieldManager control listens to HiddenField controls; you can reference any related HiddenFIeld controls using
a Key. The key can then be used to extract hidden values using that key, in bulk.
- Link - A link control with a client-side API, which may or may not postback depending on the rendering mode.
- NavigationBarContainer - The container for navigation bar controls. This is similar to the Ajax Control Toolkit's TabContainer. It
contains a collection of NavigationBar, NavigationBarItem, and NavigationBarView components.
- NucleoAjaxManager - The core manager control for the entire framework, as vital as the <asp:ScriptManager> tag.
These controls are in development, approaching production quality code.
- WebServiceDataSource - A simple data source control that calls a web service and performs a retrieval or modification operation. Completely
flexible in how it operates and supports multiple types of commands (multiple selects, etc.).